– October 13: Water – Where are we in Washington State?
* Water Facts that Will Affect You
* Hirst Decision Impact on your Water Well
* Meter on your Well
* Water Shortages
* Are Underground Aquifers Connected
* Property Rights
* Different Perspective
What: FREE Seminar addressing Water – the above questions and yours.
Where: Farm Bureau Building 975 Carpenter Rd NE Lacey, Wa 98516
When: October 13, 2017 – 6-8pm (Sponsor: Farm Bureau and Center for Self Governance)
Who: Learn from Preeminent licensed Private Sector Expert Steve Neugebauer, hydrogeologist, LHG, LEG, PG, RG. Click here for Steve Neugebauer’s bio.
– October 30: A Conversation on Water Rights in WA State, in Yelm!
Concerned property owners, elected officials and local press are invited to attend.
What: FREE Seminar addressing Water Rights issues in our state.
Where: Yelm Community Center, 301 2nd St SE, Yelm, WA 98597.
When: October 30th, 5-8:30pm (Sponsor: Thurston Conservation District)
Who: Learn from Thurston County Staff.