Babes in Belts logo
Babes In Belts will be hosting – The Preparedness Expo 2008 – Our Changing World – at the Yelm Chamber Home and Garden Show April 12 and 13, 2008. We would like to invite all preparedness vendors to come on board. We have scheduled a 30×40 tent with Omar the Tentman for the event. Here are some details to consider:
* The theme is Global Warming and Our Changing World
* Location is Yelm High School (We are working with the Chamber to guarantee our tent is in the flow of traffic.)
* We would like one or two food vendors and food storage sampling, wonderful tastes and smells to draw the crowd
* Booth cost is $200 (which will cover the space and the tent rental. Let us know if you need electricity)
* Advertising in show program and website links through the Chamber is available.
* There is also the opportunity to be a speaker at this event.
* You will be required to sign a Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
To reserve your booth contact: email@example.com
$100 deposit reserves your space. A minimum of 8 vendors required to reserve space for the 30×40 tent with Yelm’s Chamber of Commerce. Cut off date is November 26, 2007. We are prepared to “house” 12 booths, but a larger tent can be scheduled if needed. (Alternative 8×10 booth rental from the Chamber inside the school building is $250.)
I know you will have questions. Once registration is completed we will hold a meeting for all vendors to provide more details and map tent layout. Be sure to indicate with your reservation whether or not you will need electricity.
We invite you to join with Babes In Belts to create this opportunity for individual and community preparedness “awareness” for a sustainable future.
Open to any and all vendors you may know who are involved with preparedness.
Making Safe Homes the Future – Now
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.