Fine European Pastries
– Our coffee has won an award! ZOKA, our Seattle-based roaster, has been named 2008 Roaster of the Year by Roast Magazine. To celebrate, were giving free coffee to you, our loyal friends. Bring this e-mail with you for a FREE cuppa Joe between now and April 30.
– We are now open at 7am each day.
– New on our menu: box lunches, featuring Sebastians delicious soups to accompany quiche or meat pies in your lunch. We include a roll or cookie, and exciting new drinks to boot!
– Grain prices on the rise: World wheat prices have doubled since spring and other crops are at record highs. (The Economist 12-6-07) Here at the bakery, the spelt that cost us $680 last month cost us $960 this month. As you might expect, we will be raising bread prices to keep up with our new costsexpect to see increases of 15-30 cents/loaf.
– Congratulations to Merya, who won a $50 gift certificate in our guess what our new counter is made from raffle. If you guessed bowling alley lanes, you are correct.
TELL SEBASTIAN YOU READ ABOUT HIS WORK ON THE YELM COMMUNITY BLOG!