Yelm Food Co-op
First Yelm Food Co-op Board President Tom Dewell & Yelm Mayor Ron Harding cut the ribbon on June 29th, 2008
NEWS FROM OUR YELM FOOD CO-OP
Yelm Food Coop is looking to hire a Store Manager and is seeking qualified applicants for the position.
For job description and information on submitting an application, log on to www.yelmcoop.com/employment:
Yelm Food Coop is seeking a Store Manager with commitment to our store, members and customers. We are an organic natural food and product store serving the community and supporting local farmers and vendors when ever possible. This is a paid managerial position working with the volunteer staff and reporting to the Board of Directors.
* Manage store operation in alignment with Coops mission, objectives and standards
* Manage efficiently and profitably
* Responsible in the development of a well designed store, that is well merchandised and customer friendly
* Ensure innovative product approaches for maximum space and product accessibility
* Provide excellent customer service
* Show excellent communication skills with store members and customers, volunteers and Board of Directors
* Ensure productive work flow
* Ensure proper training of volunteers
* Excellent knowledge of products (or ability to learn)
* Work with buyer in inventory, ordering and pricing of products
* Ensure neat, clean store environment
* Responsible for allocation of budget, generating profits
* P&L responsibility
* Seek opportunities to increase sales and membership, as well as retention of current members
TELL THE YELM FOOD CO-OP YOU READ ABOUT THEM ON THE YELM COMMUNITY BLOG!