Volunteer Library housed in Historical Rainier School
“Welcome to the Rainier Volunteer Library!
Visit your new Library today and meet the neighbors in your new Living Room, Internet Cafe and Office that are developing and growing with the kind support of wonderful volunteers and generous donations from people like you.
Your Library is located in the historic Old School House in the heart of Rainier.
(This historic building is not ADA accessible)
* Donated Books, VHS tapes, and CDs
* Variety of Programs from early childhood to adult
* Friendly Volunteer Staff and Community
* Timberland Regional Library (TRL) Kiosk to place and pick-up holds
* 6 Public Computers
* High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
* Fax and Color Copy Services available
* Meeting Rooms will soon be available”
CALL TO VOLUNTEER
Rainier Volunteer Library
207 Centre St. S
Rainier, WA 98576