Photo Copyright 2011 JZ Knight.
Photo & Press Release are used with permission
Reprinted here from JZ Knight’s website:
JZ KNIGHT, FOUNDER OF RAMTHAS SCHOOL OF ENLIGHTENMENT (RSE) RESPONDS TO THE TRAGIC PASSING OF SALLY PAULSEN
We are deeply saddened to learn of the accidental and sudden passing of Sally Paulsen. According to the report from the Thurston County Sheriffs office, her death was ruled accidental, and we share in the grief with Sallys family, fellow students, her friends, coworkers, and neighbors. Sallys unexpected death affects us all, and many lives will be affected because of her untimely passing.
To address the question of Ms. Paulsens food storage, preparing for disasters is at the forefront of the news these days with the tragic earthquake in Japan and the destructive tornados striking this country this Spring. This is consistent with the teachings at Ramthas School of Enlightenment (RSE) where Ms. Paulsen was a student.
Five years ago, two former US presidents, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, urged the public to be prepared.
See their Public Service Announcement (PSA)
RSE encourages students to become self-reliant and to contribute to their community so that they can be a resource rather than a liability.
– KIRO-TV 7 was the ONLY media outlet that had an interview with a Thurston County Sheriff representative live for all to see to discern the information for themselves.
– Megan Hansen of the Nisqually Valley News called me on Wednesday morning May 25 as the representative of Ramtha’s School (RSE) requesting my comments on three items:
– was I aware of the death of a local woman?
– would I confirm she was a student of RSE?
– would I share with the community RSE’s food storage practices, speculating about the connection between this death and her food storage.
I responded to Hansen that at that time I was aware that a woman had passed, yet the Thurston County Sheriff’s office had not then released the name of the deceased and answering any of her questions would be inappropriate speculation. Until the sheriff released their investigative information, I declined to answer.
Hanson did not call me that same afternoon once Paulsen’s name was released, when the sheriff identified her as an RSE student.
Hansen was relating RSE’s food storage practices with Paulsen’s body being found around her food storage on her property. Even if Hansen did a cursory search, she could have found several items, including this recent posting for the public to publish in her report:
Ramthas Recommendations for Sovereignty for everyone