From the Nisqually Land Trust:
– Come join the Nisqually Land Trust on Friday, January 6, from 9am-12pm for a day of planting.
We’ll plant hundreds of native trees and scrubs in order to create wildlife habitat and improve water quality in the Nisqually River.
Come lend a hand and have a great time!
* RSVP is required for directions
* Coffee, water, and light snacks will be provided; please bring a water bottle and any other food you might need.
* Work parties are rain or shine. Bring layers, raingear, and close-toed shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty.”
Work Parties and Events
For information and to sign up for work parties email us or call (360) 489-3800.
Yelm Shoreline Plantings
– Friday, January 6 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– Saturday, January 7 – 9 a.m. to noon
– Saturday, January 21 – 9 a.m. to noon
Read more about:
“Land Trust Purchases 240-Acre Mashel River Property”
“A Great Finish to a Very Good Year”