(The Public Face)
Comprised of six one-act plays
Kellie Petersen, Western Washington University and Ambassadors Tour present…
“We have a great show coming up March 9th at Gordon’s Grange.
This play will prove to be a very fun event, comprised of six 10 minute, one-act plays plus a bonus play. The actors are a troupe of Japanese exchange students from Western Wash U.,” quoting Kellie Petersen.
– Awesome Power of the Black & Decker
By Bryan Willis – An inventive backyard comedy of possible romance & nature vs. machine
– The Course We Set by Amy Tofte – A generational bittersweet piece about the viability of love
– A Tall Order by Sheri Wilner – A humorous look at our perceptions of the opposite sex as it relates to the dating scene
– Signs by Deborah Yarchun – Comedy on a street corner regarding friendship, peer pressure & inventive parental guidance
– Cafeteria by Arlene Hytton – Loyalty, friendship & the new lunch wrap come into question at the work place
– Playground Confidential by Bryan Hawthorne – A hilarious who done it that takes place on the childrens playground ala Film Noir
– Plusthe one-act play Sophie By Bryan Willis
Co-sponsored by Northwest Playwrights Alliance
When: Friday, March 9th, 8:00 pm
Cost: Tickets: $12
Where: Gordons Grange, 302 Yelm Ave E.
Ticket and play info: Phone 458-2481 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org