Hope You Can Join Us at the 6th Annual South Sound Sustainability Expo on March 2.
March, 2, 2013 , 10:00 3:00 | Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center | FREE
This 6th annual public event providing residents and business owners in the South Sound a place to discover the services, products, companies, and agencies addressing sustainability needs in our community. Expo attendees will learn about a variety of local goods and services, including:
– transportation alternatives,
– alternative energy sources,
– green construction,
– global climate change initiatives, and
– energy conservation,
– how to be economically efficient while being sustainable.
– waste minimization and recycling,
Workshops throughout the day on sustainable topics:
– 10:30 AM – Designing a Sustainable Landscape
– 12:00 PM – Solar Power Basics and Incentives
– 1:30 PM – Spring Gardens: Starting with Seeds
– Kids Corner with fun environmental activities, games and art projects all day long.
Click here for the schedule.
New for 2013 includes:
– Mini Tacoma Farmers Market
– Art Envirochallenger Exhibit
– School of the Arts (SOTA) interpretive environmental dance performance
– Great Raffle Prizes! donated by our many generous participants.
South Sound Sustainability Expo
Tacoma Convention and Trade Center
Tacoma, WA 98402
10:00am to 3:00pm.
March 2nd, 2013.