Yelm Community Schools logo
2015 Bond Information Proposition 1: February 10, 2015
Bonds to Make Safety Improvements, and Construct and Renovate School Facilities
– What is a Capital Facilities Bond?
– Reasons for a Bond – Why now?
– What Projects will the Bond Support?
– Will the Grade Configuration of Schools Change?
– What Will the Proposed Bond Cost?
The tax rate increase (over the existing rate) would be approximately $0.92 per $1,000 of assessed value, or $184 per year (or $15.33 per month) for a home valued at $200,000.
– Open to the public Chats with the Superintendent
12:30-1:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 4 at Crossroads Community Covenant Church
11 a.m. to noon Friday, Jan. 23 at Yelm Senior Center
12:30-1:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 25 at Yelm Prairie Christian Center