Photo credit: Happy New Year (A-Teen)
– An annual New Year’s inspirational and moving message, from Steelehouse Media.
Click here for this inspirational video.
“Everyone needs a new beginning – whether it be from a personal failing, tragic past, or in the desire to pursue a dream. The need for renewal is not only what we embrace at the New Year; it’s also at the heart of salvation itself.”
– “Big anniversaries of 2015!”
Click here from MSN.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Click here for one of the best New Year’s messages I received.
In case you missed the video’s quotes, here they are with their sources –
1. “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.”
– Louis L’Amour
THE NEW YEAR – A NEW BEGINNING – WHEN WE RESOLVE – TO LET GO OF OUR PAST – EMBRACE GOD IN OUR PRESENT – AND BRING CHANGE TO OUR FUTURE
2. “The beginning is the most important part…for that is the time character is being formed.”
3. “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.”
– G.K. Chesterton
4. “Maybe this year…walk through the rooms of our lives not looking for flaws, but potential.”
– Ellen Goodman
5. “Decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”
– J.P. Morgan
6. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
– Dr. Martin Luther King. Jr.
7. “Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.”
– Marsha Petrie Sue
8. “Everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.”
– Robert Louis Stevenson
9. “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.”
– Benjamin Franklin
10. “Start by doing what’s necessary; Then do what’s possible; Suddenly you are doing the impossible.”
– St. Francis of Assisi
11. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.”
– T. S. Eliot
12. “If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; Old things have passed away; All things have become new.”
– 2 Corinthians 5:17
FORGIVE WHAT IS DONE – REPENT WHAT YOU MUST – YOU ARE NOT YOUR PAST – GOD IS YOUR FUTURE – OUT WIT THE OLD – IN WITH THE RENEWED –
13. “For I know the plans I have for you…to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future.”
– Jeremiah 29:11