Timberland Bank branch in Yelm
Photo courtesy: Timberland Bancorp, Inc. (TSBK)
– “Timberland Bank parent stock soars after company announces quarterly profit“
“The parent company of Timberland Bank saw its stock rise nearly 11 percent on Tuesday, a day after the company reported record profits for its fiscal fourth quarter.”
“The strong earnings were attributed to several factors, including a reduction in non-performing assets,” quoting Rolf Boone, The Olympian.
Timberland Bank has a full-service branch office in Yelm.
– South of the Sound Community Farm Land Trust surpassed fundraiser goal
From “Farms Forever – A Benefit for Farmland Preservation” – held on Saturday, October 24th!
“For the first time in the event’s five-year history, we were completely sold out – two hundred people turned out to support the Community Farm Land Trust!
We’re very pleased to say that, thanks to you, we didn’t just achieve our goal, we surpassed it! As a community, you invested over $30,000 in the future of our local farmland! Wow!
This generous outpouring of support will allow us to accomplish significant things in 2016:
* Expand our outreach to local farmland owners;
* Identify high-priority farmland preservation projects;
* Leverage available grant funding to preserve our next farm;
* Protect Oyster Bay Farm in perpetuity and facilitate the transfer of the historic farm to a new generation of farmers; and
* Continue stewarding the farm properties we own, to ensure that their value to the community is maximized.”
Blogger Klein is a Timberland Bank customer & a South of the Sound Community Farm Land Trust contributor.
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.