– “Special Weather Statement for Southwest Interior, WA” [incudes Yelm & vicinity]
Issued by The National Weather Service Seattle/Tacoma, WA
Tue, Dec 8, 3:47 am PST
… HEAVY RAINFALL TODAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY WILL LEAD TO AN INCREASED THREAT OF LANDSLIDES IN WESTERN WASHINGTON…
RAINFALL OF ONE TO TWO INCHES SINCE SUNDAY HAS INCREASED SOIL MOISTURE TO HIGH LEVELS ACROSS WESTERN WASHINGTON. HEAVY RAINFALL OF TWO TO FOUR INCHES IS LIKELY THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING. THIS AMOUNT OF RAIN WILL PUT EXTRA PRESSURE ON STEEP SLOPES… LEADING TO AN INCREASED THREAT OF LANDSLIDES.
– “FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON… “
– “WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM PST THIS AFTERNOON…”
* WIND… SOUTH WIND 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 50 MPH.
* SOME AFFECTED LOCATIONS… THE AREA FROM ABOUT OLYMPIA NORTH THROUGH TACOMA AND SEATTLE…
– Temperatures drop into the low 40’s for highs, low 30’s for lows this weekend
Click here for the forecast.
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.