– From Yelm’s Triad Arts Theater:
Saturday Jan 23rd – Nisqually Family Presentation and Exhibit. Come enrich your culture at this event from our tribal neighbors. Featuring an exhibit, premiere film, native food and a drumming presentation. Not to be missed. Starts at 3pm for $20.
– Tickets Available by clicking HERE
– The event will unfold as follows:
* 3pm sneak preview of the McCloud Family Exhibit followed by the showing of the documentary on the Nisqually Canoe Journey to Bella Bella.
* Then hear their beautiful music, see photos from the Nisqually website and hear about their history. For your dining pleasure we have American Clam Chowder, rolls, and iced tea included.
* The Nisqually Family Exhibit will be available to peruse throughout the afternoon and evening.
* 7pm The McCloud’s will host the beautiful documentary with a question and answer session to follow.
* There will also be a Drum Ceremony this evening plus delicious authentic Nisqually Fry bread, Chowder and Tea.
Come enrich your culture at this event from our tribal neighbors. Not to be missed!
The Triad Theater in Yelm
102 SE Yelm Ave
Yelm, WA 98597
Cost is $20 and due to the scheduling change, that covers any and/or all listed above.
FULL HOUSE EXPECTED
Get your tickets soon as we are expecting a sold out crowd.
Tickets Available by clicking HERE