– From the Yelm Toastmasters Club:
You are invited!
What: Nisqually Valley Voices Weekly Meeting
When: Tuesdays 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Come early – stay late yes
Where: Prestige Senior Living at Rosemont
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO JOIN TOASTMASTERS?
Do you wish to improve your ability to…
* Communicate effectively?
* Put ideas across clearly and understandably?
* Improve your self confidence before a group of people?
* Think quickly and clearly under pressure?
* Become skilled in group leadership?
* Listen effectively and constructively?
* Tactfully evaluate someone else’s presentation?
* Gracefully accept helpful feedback?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these, Toastmasters can help you.
By becoming a member, you can reach your goals of better communication in business meetings, community affairs, job interviews, sales contacts, panel discussions, etc. Anyone wanting to improve their speaking and leadership skills will be welcomed.
We were a Perfect 10 Presidents Distinguished Toastmaster Club for 2014-2015 Toastmaster Year.
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Yelm Community Blog a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.