Photo courtesy: Karla’s Wild Shop
– “Sauerkraut & Co – Learn the Art of Fermenting Food”
When: Saturday, August 20th from 2pm to 5pm
Where: At our home in the Bald Hills, Yelm
On our “Menu” are:
* Different ways of preparing Sauerkraut
* Create “your” Kimchi (mild or hot)
* Salsa, the way you like it
* Kvass, a drink from fermented beet roots
* You will go home with your treasures which you created during this Wild-Shop, and your gut as well as your immune system will love your for that…
Cost: The class is $35 per person plus $5 for materials.
Contact: If you are interested, please make reservations soon, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Karla’s Yelm Farmer’s Market booth every Sunday for her local, raw honey, pollen, candles and soaps.
TELL KARLA YOU HEARD ABOUT HER CLASSES ON THE YELM COMMUNITY BLOG!