* Excellent story in Nisqually Valley News highlights attractions in our area
* Terrific nearby activity ideas for a full or half-day
* Yelm Farmers Market is a featured stop on the tour
* Click here for the Thurston County’s Bountiful Byway website.
– “Bountiful Byway Offers Best of Thurston County”
“Self-Guided Tour Delivers Great Food, Fun at Leisurely Pace”
“Whether you are entertaining visitors from out of town or just looking for something different to do, Thurston County’s Bountiful Byway is chock full of options, entertainment, products and activities.
Getting away from the big city and finding fun things to do can be challenging, but the agritourism district created two years ago offers unique experiences for adventurers of all ages.
Dozens of stops are contained within the district, which ‘starts in the Nisqually Valley, stretches south to the city of Yelm and west to the Capital Forest before ending at the intersection of Mud Bay Road and Delphi Road Southwest,’ according to information provided by the group.
Those looking to explore the stops and activities will find more than ’90 suggested agricultural, ecological and cultural stops” to consider when planning a day of it,'” quoting Cindy Teixeira,
Nisqually Valley News.