* Thurston County Democrats 2nd LD (Legislative District) Democrats Candidate Forum.
* Sunday, Oct. 16th, 4:00-6:00PM at Yelm’s Prairie Hotel.
* Open to the public.
* Opportunity for Yelm, rural Thurston and SW Pierce to engage with Democratic candidates on the issues.
* Candidates committed to-date: Amy Pivetta Hoffman, Marilyn Rasmussen, Jim Cooper, Kelsey Hulse and Supreme Court Justice Charlie Wiggins.
While the Yelm Area Chamber of Commerce will host a candidates luncheon forum today at the Yelm Community Center, that event has not been listed as “Open to the Public.” The Thurston Democrats know from the last three elections that there is a great deal of interest out here in SE Thurston and SW Pierce Counties for their party’s candidates. Sunday’s session is an “Open to the “Public” event to engage with voters in our area.
– Please join Thurston Democrats LD 2 Chair Phyllis Farrell and team in Yelm this Sunday!
This is important for our area’s voters to have an opportunity to engage with their candidates in an Open To The Public forum. The Thurston Democrats have realized Yelm area voters are important and are bringing their candidates here to share their vision locally. Won’t you join them Sunday for this vital exchange of ideas. The local level is where we have the greatest impact and opportunity in participating in our government.
Yelm Prairie Hotel
700 Prairie Park Lane
Yelm, WA. 98597
Sunday, Oct. 16th, 4:00-6:00PM
In other Thurston Democrats news:
“No endorsements for you: Thurston Democrats put Heck and Murray on notice over TPP”
Read more from The Olympian.
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Yelm Community Blog a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.