– “Consider multiple options to avoid busy holiday traffic when going to Sea-Tac Airport”
“Port of Seattle spreads holiday cheer with tips to best manage record number of airport users”
* Use Sound Transit Link light rail or drop off/pick up at a station
* Avoid north entrance of airport parking garage – use south (182nd Street) entrance
* Other options – taxi, limo, app-based ride sharing or public bus service
* If you do drive, THINK OPPOSITE during peak periods: Pickup on departure drive, drop-off on arrivals drive
* The busiest days for the December holiday season:
Friday, Dec. 23 (136,107 passengers), Friday Dec. 30 (135,220) and Thursday, Dec. 22 (134,152).
Read more from the Port of Seattle News Release.