Photo credit: Twitter
– The City of Yelm seats a new Administrator today, vacated since September 1, 2015.
– Michael Grayum is first newly-hired City Administrator in 23 years.
– Yelm’s City Administrator manages city’s day-to-day operations.
– Will build on unprecedented 2016 changes in Yelm’s government.
– Councilors Carmody, DePinto, Stillwell won in 2015 on platforms of transparency.
– Grayum creates City of Yelm Government’s first Facebook page.
– Commits “to strengthen communication with the public and increase transparency.”
– A new era begins today in Yelm’s City Hall!
– The Yelm Community Blog welcomes City Administrator Michael Grayum.
Photo credit: City of Yelm Government Facebook
– City Administrator Grayum creates City of Yelm Government Facebook page
“One of our New Year’s resolutions was to create a Facebook page to increase communication with the public and share information/updates about our incredible community. Please like, follow, and share this page with others. Please also connect with our City of Yelm Police Department page for public safety information. Most importantly, have a fun and safe New Year!!!” quoting this new feature on the City of Yelm Government Facebook page.
Click here and LIKE this page.
– Editor’s Note:
The citizens of Yelm and environs now have a committed listener in City Hall!
As I posted on the City of Yelm Government Facebook page,
“This is best for the public to hear and interact directly with the City of Yelm, rather than getting news only via a weekly local newspaper and a daily blogger, as has been the case here for the last 11 years. None other than the City of Yelm is in the utmost position to tell the city’s story, which this Yelm Blogger is happy to disseminate and share.”
WISHING MR. GRAYUM OUTSTANDING SUCCESSES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN HIS SERVICE TO YELM.