– Four YBA initiatives are on the March 7th Yelm City Council Study Session Agenda:
* Food Trucks regulations proposal,
* Yelm Water Tower listing on Historical Registers,
* Yelm Arts Commission,
* Yelm Hotel/Motel Tax dissemination to promote local tourism.
– YBA proposal to name Community Center for Wolf Family is up next
City of Yelm accepting public comment through Friday, March 10th at 5pm.
Click here for the city’s comment portal.
– The Yelm Business Assn. (YBA) Mission Statement is all about advocacy to the city
“Our mission is to interact directly with the City of Yelm’s government in order to better our community.”
Blogger Klein is a YBA Founding & Executive Board member and Secretary.