* Former public servant Sandra Romero on her decades of service.
* Romero provides insights from her vast experience.
* Brian Hovis interviewed former Commissioner Romero for Lacey’s Panorama community.
– “Decades of Service” with Sandra Romero
Outside Panorama interview with Brian Hovis.
Click here for the interview.
– “Sandra Romero: Don’t let the mean ones get to you”
“It is kind of amazing how mean people can be trying to exercise, as you say, their rights. But my advice is don’t take it to heart. Take it for what it is — political statements. Because if you let it in you could crumble under it. And don’t fight back; just listen and keep your eye on the greater good and I think you’re okay. A person once said, ‘If you are moving then the dogs will bark’ . . . if you’re not, the dogs are quiet.”
Former County Commissioner Sandra Romero in an interview with Brian Hovis.
Read more form South Sound Green Pages.
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Yelm Community Blog a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.