– “Finalists for Thurston County business awards announced”
The Thurston Economic Development Council has announced the finalists for its 32nd year of business recognition awards.
Here are the finalists: …
▪ Small Business of the Year: PCI Pest Control
▪ Corporate Employer of the Year: Olympia Federal Savings [which has a Yelm branch]
By Rolf Boone, The Olympian.
– From the Thurston Economic Development Council (EDC)
Business Awards Gala and Investor Dinner will be held May 19th
Criteria for the Small Business Award
* Includes businesses with 49 employees or less
* Demonstrates commitment to customer service, product development, and has positively impacted the economic vitality of Thurston county
* Demonstrates innovation within their market niche or an ability to adapt to change in their marketplace, locally or regionally
* Demonstrates a record of commitment to the Thurston county community through leadership, support of a local community based organization, or giving of financial resources
* Allows for consideration of franchise business when individually owned. Individual branches are not considered but would be as a whole entity.
The Yelm Community Blog congratulates Yelm operators PCI Pest Control and Olympia Federal Savings and all winners. This blogger has been a satisfied PCI Pest Control customer since their inception.