Photo courtesy: Yelm Farmers Market
– Yelm Farmers Market open Sundays thru October, 10am-3pm
– Mt Rainier Scenic Railroad
2 hour train excursions scheduled weekly through October from Elbe, WA.
Click here for the calendar of excursions.
– Visit individual Chehalis Valley Wine Tour wineries
Drive through the countryside to each of the area’s wineries, stopping and sampling wines.
Click here for the list of wineries.
– “Olympic National Park: Mountains, forests and shores”
“Olympic National Park is located in the same state as Mount Rainier, the Cascade Mountains and volcanic Mount St. Helens, but it still holds its own as a tourist attraction and cultural touchpoint,” David Volk, Special for USA TODAY, KING-5 News.
– Visit U.S. Forest Service and Washington State Parks
“Agritourism – Farm Stands, Wineries and Breweries”
“Thurston County’s Bountiful Byway”