– “Monsanto’s Roundup to Get Cancer Label”
* California regulators stated that glyphosate will appear on the state’s list of cancerous chemicals beginning July 7, 2017.
* This means new labels may be appearing within the next year in California that include a cancer warning on Roundup and other glyphosate-containing weed killers.
* An increasing number of lawsuits are popping up across the U.S., alleging Monsanto’s Roundup caused cancer and the company engaged in fraudulent activity and deceptive advertising of its weed killer.
By Dr. Mercola.
– Trump’s cabinet corporate titans backseat public’s interests by reducing industry regs.:
“EPA chief Pruitt in Arkansas pushing end to clean air and water rules”
Posted By Max Brantley, Arkansas Times Blog.
“As Pruitt Guts Water Rules, EPA Will Allow Fracking Waste Dumping in the Gulf of Mexico”
By Mike Ludwig, Truthout.
Would you eat or serve seafood to your family caught in Gulf of Mexico waters laced with drilling wastewater, which can contain fracking chemicals, drilling fluids and pollutants, such as heavy metals, unacceptable and prohibited under the Clean Water Act?
And this sad news
“Trump Administration Withdraws Rule to Protect Endangered Species”
“Fisheries Service Reverses Course to Save Whales, Sea Turtles, and Dolphins”
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Yelm Community Blog a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.