Photo credit: US Insurance Agents
– “Car Safety: Drunk Driving Prevention Guide for Teens and Adults”
“Drunk driving is a growing problem in the United States and accounts for one-third of traffic-related accidents and deaths. Driving while intoxicated can lead to severe consequences for the driver, passengers, and other vehicles or pedestrians involved. It is important that young and older adults alike learn the facts and practice safe and responsible drinking when going out.”
* Drunk Driving Facts and Statistics
* How Alcohol Consumption Impairs Driving
* What is Blood Alcohol Level (BAC)?
* DUI vs. DWI: What’s the Difference?
* What Happens After a DUI/DWI Conviction?
* Tips for Teens and Young Adults
* Tips for Parents and Guardians
* Additional Resources
From US Insurance Agents.com.
– “Driving School Meets High Demand”
“Yelm 911 Location Opens Full Time Next Month”
By Cindy Teixeira, Nisqually Valley News Correspondent, Oct 19, 2017.