– Editor’s note:
Yelm property owners and the public still have not been officially presented by the city council with the information contained in an Agreement for Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure, signed by Mayor JW Foster, Dec. 29, 2017.
They have the right to this information.
– Here are the public documents on the 640 acres Yelm has owned since 12/29/17:
* Parcel number: 21727000000
* County Assessor document showing City of Yelm as owner, click here
* County Assessor document showing City of Yelm acquired land on 12/27/2017, click here
* Geodata document showing City of Yelm the official owner, click here
* Agreement for Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
Editor’s Note: Signed by Mayor JW Foster, Dec. 29, 2017, pg. 15.
* STATUTORY WARRANTY DEED IN LIEU OF FORECLOSURE
“This Deed is intended to be an absolute conveyance of title to said property to Grantee and is not intended as a mortgage, trust conveyance, mortgage, or security instrument of any kind. It is the intention of Grantor to convey to the Grantee all of Grantor’s right, title, and interest absolutely in and to said property. Possession of said property has been surrendered to Grantee.”
Full title will be granted to the city within two years of the agreement’s date (12/29/17) if the grantor defaults!
Click here for my letter to the Yelm Planning Commission presented today.