Thurston’s Millersylvania State Park
Credit: Washington State Parks
– Editor’s note:
Washington State Parks have free entry days remaining in 2018 on Veterans Day (Nov. 11) and the day after Thanksgiving (Nov. 23). National Parks also offer free entry on Veterans Day.
– “Here are the days state parks and fishing will be free in 2019. Mark your calendar”
“You can visit Washington state parks without a fee for parking on 12 days in 2019 and fish for free on two days.
“Washington State Parks announced its free days for next year — nine of them on weekends or legal holidays — on Wednesday.
“Two of the free park days coincide with the Washington state Fish and Wildlife Department’s free fishing day. You can fish without a license on June 8-9 in Washington state next year.
“Free state parks days in 2019 include:
▪ Tuesday, Jan. 1
▪ Monday, Jan 21, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
▪ Tuesday, March 19, State Parks’ 106th birthday
▪ Saturday, April 20, springtime free day
▪ Monday, April 22, Earth Day
▪ Saturday, June 1, National Trails Day
▪ Saturday and Sunday, June 8-9, Free Fishing Weekend
▪ Sunday, Aug. 25, National Park Service birthday
▪ Saturday, Sept. 28, National Public Lands Day
▪ Monday, Nov. 11, Veterans Day
▪ Friday, Nov. 29, autumn free day