“Vaccine Awareness Week 2019 [Sept. 21-28]”
“Beginning Sunday, Sept. 22 and through Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019, the non-profit charity National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) and holistic health pioneer Dr. Joseph Mercola, founder of Mercola.com, are co-sponsoring Annual Vaccine Awareness Week, a week dedicated to raising awareness about vaccination, health and informed consent.
“Since 1982, NVIC’s mission has been to prevent vaccine injuries and deaths through public education. In defense of human rights, including freedom of thought, speech, conscience and informed consent to medical risk taking, which includes vaccine risk taking, NVIC works to secure and protect flexible medical, religious and conscientious belief exemptions in U.S. vaccine policies and laws,” by the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC). Read more
- More than 500 vaccine-related bills were introduced in U.S. state legislatures in 2019, many of which proposed to restrict or eliminate vaccine exemptions
- Only 2% of children attend public or private schools with vaccine exemptions for any reason — medical, religious, philosophical or conscience — in the U.S.
- Fear mongering about measles outbreaks in the U.S. and around the world resulted in the forced vaccination lobby persuading legislators to eliminate the religious and conscience exemption in Maine and the religious exemption in New York.
- In Washington state, the conscience exemption for measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine was eliminated.
- In California, the legal right of private doctors to grant a medical exemption to vaccination was essentially eliminated.
- Harmful vaccine bills restricting or eliminating vaccine choice were stopped in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Vermont, Washington, Oregon and Texas, thanks to thousands of people participating in the vaccine lawmaking process, who personally contacted their state legislators and showed up for public hearings to defend their informed consent rights
- The online NVIC Advocacy Portal was a major catalyst for that success. Registration is free, and puts you in direct electronic contact with your own state and federal legislators. You also receive action alerts with talking points via email when vaccine bills are moving in your state or in Congress so you can take action. Sign up today and consider making a donation to support NVIC’s important work to prevent vaccine injuries and deaths and protect your informed consent rights,” by Dr. Mercola. Read more
“The Disappearing Medical Exemption to Vaccination”
Analysis by Barbara Loe Fisher, on Dr. Mercola’s site. Read more