- SmileMobile returns to Yelm
- January 27 – 31: Yelm Middle School. 402 Yelm Ave. W.
- The event is open to the community regardless of the school your child attends.
- Schedule a dental exam by calling: 1.888.286.9105.
- Read more
From the Arcora the Foundation of Delta Dental of Washington:
Our SmileMobile, a dental office on wheels, provides dental care to children living in rural and underserved communities who may have difficulty finding a dentist. Since first hitting the road in 1995, our three-chair mobile clinic has served more than 40,000 children throughout Washington who have no insurance or are insured through Apple Health (Medicaid).
The SmileMobile is a partnership of Delta Dental of Washington, Arcora Foundation and Seattle Children’s Hospital.
We provide care to babies up through high-school age and pregnant women. Our services include:
- Oral health education
- Preventive care (sealants, fluoride varnish)
- Fillings and simple extractions
- Referrals to local dental care
These services are provided at little or no cost.
In each community we partner with local organizations to help spread the word that the SmileMobile is coming to town. We also participate in several community events throughout the year providing dental care to low-income adults. Read more