What to Do If You’re Feeling Anxious About the Coronavirus
- Have an emergency plan ready and don’t second-guess it.
- Talk with friends and family and share concerns via text or FaceTime.
- If you see a therapist, bring up your COVID-19 anxieties.
- Limit news sources to reputable ones and limit how often you check.
- Take a moment to be mindful or meditate.
- Practice self-care, eat healthy foods, exercise and get enough sleep.
- Stick with your routines and favorite hobbies.
Millions of Americans will soon run out of money. Here’s how to deal with bills you can’t pay.
A Nisqually Valley News story inspires folks in State College, PA.
Telehealth Is Going to Be Part of Our Lives Now
Thurston County Commissioners Vote to Close County Facilities Amid COVID-19 Spread
Global Level 4 Health Advisory – Do Not Travel