Thousands of Washington 2020 Primary ballots not counted due to voter error.
- Did you receive a curing letter from your County Auditor?
- You have through this Thursday, March 19th to make your vote count!
- While some ballots had signature issues, most were unqualified by not checking the party preferences box.
- Click here to see if your ballot was counted, then click Voting History for the Presidential Primary (3/10/2020).
- To cure your ballot, click here to print the link, check the box, (you must check the party of your vote: Democrat or Republican).
- Preferably email the document to Elections@co.thurston.wa.us or return it to 2000 Lakeridge Dr. SW, Olympia 98502. 360.786.5408 8am-4.30pm.
- Your ballot must be returned by 4.30pm on Thursday 19th March.
- Contact the Thurston County Auditor’s Office with questions.