- Editor’s note: This virus is estimated to be more than 97% survivable.
- Go outside, enjoy our Spring weather and sunshine this week.
- We live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, a place where we can social distance to our heart’s content out in the fresh air.
- Dust off the books on your nightstand you have been meaning to read.
- Learn to Skype or Facetime with your grand-kids and family.
- Do something new and mind-expanding in your own home.
- Share a family carry-out dinner in the park from a Yelm restaurant!
- The joy of a new Spring begins in Yelm tomorrow!
Next State Parks Free Day Is Thursday, March 19
Washington State Parks COVID 19 message