+ Support our local restaurants with take-out or delivery orders! Click here for Yelm To Go!
+ Plan your summer outdoor getaway right here in Thurston County. Click here for Experience Olympia & Beyond ideas.
+ Coronavirus and Events: Outlook and Recovery Timeline. Click here for the for Experience Olympia & Beyond chart
+ The Thurston Regional Economic Recovery Task Force provides local businesses and impacted workers relevant information through this resource site and other means as events unfold. Click here for ThurstonStrong.org
+ South Thurston Economic Development Initiative (STEDI) is a consortium focused on long-range economic and community development in the rural areas of the Thurston County. Click here to learn more.
+ “The Yelm Community Relief Fund has received over 70 applications for funds so far! In order to help every one that has applied, a lot more donations are needed. It is a little easier now that you can donate online by clicking on this link: https://paypal.me/ACUFoundation?locale.x=en_US Make sure whether you donate in person or online you are making note, “This is for the Yelm Community Relief Fund”. #YelmCares,” from the city of Yelm. Read more
- Top vaccine doctor says his concern about Trump’s coronavirus treatment theory led to ouster from federal agency
- “Household cleaners are making people sick during the coronavirus pandemic, prompting health experts to share safety tips. Poison control centers are seeing a surge in calls about exposure to cleaning products, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said this week.” Click here for safety tips.
- Yelm’s 510 Loop Phase 2 construction may be jeopardized! Washington’s transportation programs are facing losses of up to $100 million a month.
- Be sure to acknowledge your delivery drivers! “‘We’re getting flat out hammered right now.’ UPS employees on working during the pandemic“
- “Washington state is asking the National Guard to provide 500 people to help ramp up contact tracing as part of what Gov. Jay Inslee called a gradual, safe return to public life when the COVID-19 pandemic has waned enough.