« Previous post |
Next Post »
“Support Local Journalism“
- Editor’s note: This notice below is on the home page of the Nisqually Valley News (NVN), the first time I have ever seen a for-profit newspaper ask for contributions.
- Newspaper companies are having a very challenging time in this technologically connected world.
- I agree with the NVN’s call to “Support Local Journalism.”
- Our local newspaper is a valuable part of our community and deserves your consideration for a donation.
- I contributed! Won’t you?
“Now, more than ever, the world needs trustworthy reporting—but good journalism isn’t free.
“Please support us by subscribing or making a contribution below,” by the Nisqually Valley News.