- Editor’s note: America crossed a “Rubicon” last week with President Trump at the helm of the national response, or lack thereof, to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Trump’s lies were underscored last week by a unanimous Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee finding that Russia DID interfere in the 2016 election to benefit Trump. Now three reports all corroborate Trump’s claim that the Russia investigation was a hoax to be false: bi-partisan Senate Intelligence Committee investigation, the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA), and The Mueller Report.
- Trump’s Administration ousted top vaccine doctor Rick Bright in the middle of a pandemic without a vaccine, who spoke up with science at odds with Trump’s narrative.
- Under Trump, coronavirus scientists can speak – as long as they toe the line.
- With no empathy or acknowledgement, the U. S. recorded over 53,000 deaths from the cornavirus all within 3 months, as of today!
- Yet Trump’s public musings about the public using disinfectants and light internally to eradicate coronavirus will be forever inscribed on this President’s obituary!
- The President is well-aware there are many people that look to him for his words, and having the “bully pulpit microphone” he controls requires discernment about how his listeners hear him, something this man does not possess – discernment.
- To wit, several states poison control hotline received hundreds of inquiries about whether disinfectants can be used to cure the virus after Trump made his remarks.
- There is only one thing left to do in response to such malfeasance from our President, which is to laugh.
- Click here to see “Dr. Anthony Fauci (Brad Pitt) addresses the public to decipher the coronavirus misinformation President Trump has been spreading,” by NBC’s Saturday Night Live – Home Edition #2, which aired April 25, 2020.
- Stories below show the country may have reached a turning point with Trump!
+ AP-NORC poll: Few Americans trust Trump’s info on pandemic
+ ‘Mark my words’: Biden predicts Trump will try to postpone election
+ Trump owed tens of millions to Bank of China – still owes the money to the current loan’s creditors
+ Government is everywhere now – where does it go next?
+ Trump (the company) asks Trump (the administration) for hotel relief amid coronavirus pandemic
+ Matt Drudge draws Trump’s ire in split between conservative media power player, president
+ Fox News hosts go mum on the covid-19 drug they spent weeks promoting
+ “Longtime Trump-ally Piers Morgan RIPS him on live TV in stunning reversal.”
+ “Ted Cruz Reveals HUGE Coronavirus Bombshell…” U. S. funded Wuhan study of coronaviruses.
+ “Trump’s support for right-wing protests just got more ugly and dangerous”
+ Amid The Pandemic, U.S. Militia Groups Plot ‘The Boogaloo,’ AKA Civil War, On Facebook
+ The Quiet Hand of Conservative Groups in the Anti-Lockdown Protests
+ We can’t let Trump roll back 50 years of environmental progress
+ Ten years after Gulf of Mexico oil spill, Trump administration weakens regulations
+ GOP Congressman: Lawmakers Must “Put On Our Big Boy and Big Girl Pants” and Let Americans Die – the economy comes first!
+ Obama official Andy Slavitt on the Trump admin. ousting top vaccine doctor Rick Bright in the middle of a pandemic without a vaccine: “This is like is like the Patriots pulling Tom Brady in the 4th quarter with the team down by 6.”
+ “The CDC held its last daily briefing on March 9 — a forum through which the nation would normally receive critical public health information — in part out of a desire not to provoke the president.”
+ Facebook ads, conspiracy theorists pushed bleach consumption and UV ray cures [that Trump publicly pushed]
+ Trump says he will block coronavirus aid for U.S. Postal Service if it doesn’t hike prices immediately, [specifically desiring to hurt Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, as concerns mount Trump could interrupt Postal Service delivery of mail-in election ballots].
+ Nervous Republicans See Trump Sinking, and Taking Senate With Him
+ The White House tried to move a reporter to the back of the press room, but she refused. Then Trump walked out. Reporters are seated “under a plan managed by the White House Correspondents’ Association (WHCA) and agreed to by White House officials last month.”
+ Even during a pandemic, Trump can’t shake his Obama fixation -“If Trump wants to talk about what he ‘inherited,’ the conversation ought to include the blueprint Obama left his successor on how to deal with a pandemic.”
+ Trump’s “own DOJ” plans to appeal ruling to Supreme Court over secret Mueller grand jury details that courts ruled should go to Congress – what more is Trump hiding?
‘Don’t defend Trump, attack China’: Republican memo reveals coronavirus campaign strategy
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Yelm Community Blog a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.