- Editor’s note:
- Sunday blog posts list stories from the past week highlighting President Trump’s leadership that did not make the front pages.
- In the wake of Trump’s disinfectants suggestions, the world has come to realize Trump uses his own interpretations of science.
- Clearly this was the clarion call of the week:
- George W. Bush: ‘We are not partisan combatants’ in fight against coronavirus.
- Click here for President Bush’s video.
+ Trump’s tendency to deny his past statements has become more glaring during coronavirus – Trump’s rhetorical approach could carry more serious consequences.
+ Column: Trump, Don McGahn and DOJ stonewalled Congress. Look for the courts to set them right – “he’s back, and more important than ever.”
+ Trump Organization Seeking Aid From U.K., Ireland For Golf Resorts – Donald Trump’s dual roles as a president and a private businessman with his hand out to foreign governments raise ethics concerns.
+ Ex-Bush Aide Has Chilling Theory About Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Strategy. The president’s “desperate gamble to save himself by sacrificing others” is all about the 2020 election, David Frum argued.
+ Trump’s coronavirus failures offer warnings and lessons about future climate change challenges, by Robert Redford and James Redford
+ The Michael Flynn revelation: Bombshell or business as usual? Is this just a set-up for a Trump pardon?
+ “It’s time to return to globalization. But this time let’s do it right.” By Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein, King of Jordan.