“Yelm Farmers Market’s Limited Opening May 23rd – What You Need to Know”
- From the Yelm Farmers Market:
The Yelm Farmers Market will open for the 2020 season on Saturday, May 23rd [10am-3pm] with essential vendors only. We are very much looking forward to seeing you there and at the same time want everyone to understand that our market manager has been having almost daily meetings with a representative from the Washington State Department of Health to ensure that we can safely open. To that end, we’ll be following these protocols:
- The market will have a designated exit and entry point, along with two additional handwashing stations equipped with hot water, soap and disposable, single-use towels. Hand sanitizer will be available in both of the Yelm Community Center bathrooms.
- We are asking shoppers to self-screen. If you have had any symptoms of illness, please stay home!
- Social distancing measures will be in place, with no more than two customers per vendor allowed in the building at any given time and taped lines on the floor as visual cues.
- There will be no tasting or sampling available
- Vendors will be wearing face masks
- Anyone who is not following protocols will be asked to leave the market
Click here for more Yelm Farmers Market news.