- Editor’s note: 200,000+ deaths from COVID-19 exceeds the combined U.S. combat deaths from WWI (53,402), Vietnam (47,424), and the Korean War (33,686).
- Each of those war dead totals encompassed multiple years, where U. S. COVID-19 deaths were accumulated within 6 months!
- The U. S. is one of the most “advanced” countries on earth, yet has had the worst national virus response.
- Having a President that has destroyed the integrity of the CDC and other agencies by weaponizing his political viewpoints to create chaos, has created a crisis not seen here in 100 years! (150,000 lives could have been saved, see below)
- NO NATIONAL MOURNING, NO REMEMBRANCES, NO PAUSES!
+ ‘We May Be Surprised Again’: An Unpredictable Pandemic Takes a Terrible Toll – At least 73 countries are seeing surges in newly detected cases, and in regions where cold weather is approaching, worries are mounting.
+ NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt reflects on the lives lost and how our understanding of the coronavirus has evolved. (Discussed in the video: 150,000 deaths could have been prevented)