NVN: “Candidate for Governor Loren Culp to Hold ‘Yelm Victory Protest’ Friday”
- Editor’s note: Culp held a Yelm rally last July with over 500 attendees, few masks being worn, and no social distancing.
- After yesterday’s taped revelations of Trump knowing and downplaying the dangers of the virus for 7 months, which has led to 192,000 deaths, would you now go out and support Republican candidates who hold rallies and stand with Trump in ignoring virus information?
- Would you go to or allow your children to attend super-spreader events?
- Click here for the NVN Letter to the Editor, an excerpt follows:
• If attendees would not follow the governor’s and the Thurston County health officer’s masking requirements, what makes Mr. Culp think his supporters will follow any of his health directives should he become governor?
• If presumptive conservatives cannot accept the most basic, understandable and courteous public health instructions, how can one trust any of their party’s other platforms?
By Eric Rosanne, Nisqually Valley News:
“Republican candidate for governor Loren Culp will return to Yelm Friday, Sept. 11, for what is being billed as the Yelm Victory Protest.
The event will be held from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at 11124 Shaw Road SE, Yelm, according to an an announcement on Facebook.” Read more