President Trump granted 18 taped interviews with famed reporter Bob Woodward, which show Americans placed in peril!
- Editor’s note: Famed Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward, who co-wrote the stories that revealed Nixon’s malfeasance in the early 1970s, has written his latest book based on 18 taped interviews with President Trump. Excerpts of the book and tapes were released yesterday ahead of the September 15th release of RAGE.
- After now hearing from Trump himself that he was informed January 28th of the imminent dangers of the virus,
- Trump decided not to panic Americans by playing down the national crisis for over 7 months.
- Trump knew the virus was aerosoled and airborne on Feb 7.
- Not being truthful has now resulted in 192,000 deaths and climbing.
- Would you trust your lives and that of your children with anything Trump says?
- Woodward’s tapes cover the virus, BLM, the military, his relationship with Kim Jung Un and more. Click here
- The following headlines reflect the gravity of Trump’s peril for the U.S.:
+ The Washington Post: Trump acknowledges he intentionally downplayed coronavirus threat
+ NBC News Analysis: If Bob Woodward’s book is a ‘political hit job,’ Trump is the culprit
+ The New York Times: In taped interviews with the journalist Bob Woodward, the president said as early as February that the virus was more dangerous than the flu, even as he told the country otherwise.
+ UK’s Guardian: First Thing: an explosive day in politics, but just another for Donald Trump – President knew of seriousness of Covid crisis in February but deliberately misled the US public, he tacitly admits. Plus, Fauci gagged from discussing risks of coronavirus to children
+ Sydney (Australia) Morning Herald: “America WTF” -Donald Trump’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week – Trump has often paid no political price for his most offensive behaviour. But this week, he’s had a real shocker. Will he pay for it?