- Ed. note: In the wake of the forced resignation of the assistant director of cybersecurity at the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), there is the expectation of more Trump firings, as the agency is actively debunking conspiracy theories [of election malfeasance] presented by Donald Trump and his supportive Republicans.
- Yet “A joint statement issued on Thursday by the Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council and the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating executive committees said this year’s election marked ‘the most secure in American history’,” quoting FOX News.
- Q, one of this nation’s most prolific conspiracy theory websites, emerged yesterday after being silent for 10 days, and pushed back against CISA. Of course they would, as CISA monitors Q and the QAnon progeny sites.
- “Anonymous” came out of “retirement,” targets the source(s) of Q.
- And “Secretaries of state weigh in on Trump’s lawsuits and claims of fraud,” by TODAY on NBC.
** LOCAL NEWS **
+ Walla Walla Union Bulletin: Yelm couple had tragedy prevented last month by the actions of Walla Walla’s animal control officer, Sallie McCullough [Ed. note: Happy ending!].
** TRUMP’S CHAOS FRIDAY **
“Secretaries of state weigh in on Trump’s lawsuits and claims of fraud,” by TODAY on NBC.
** SELECT PRESIDENT-ELECT BIDEN NEWS **
Edward Snowden tweeted his concerns with some of Biden’s “agency review teams” saying, “Whether you’re for or against Biden, this thread is an important look into the troubling histories of some of those he has chosen to reshape agencies that have a tremendous influence over your life — no matter where you live.” Click here