- Editor’s note: Last week’s news really reflected this country will be a house divided for years, as Trump will incite his 100 million Twitter followers to discredit the Biden Administration, becasue he is a sore loser and a bully.
- Whether with his own digital network or a show on the OAN platform, Trump will always be in inciting chaos.
- Will a possible 2024 announcement for President ensure Republican leaders in Congress and the states are subservient to him for fear of his tweets endangering their re-elections? YES!
- All of this while U. S. COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations and ICU utilization are at all time highs, with no national plan, and the “Presidential office space” of White house pronouncements vacated while Trump has played golf at his Virginia resort for the third weekend in a row, courtesy of the American taxpayer.
- Why is America not emulating the Taiwan coronavirus response model – no lockdowns, no downturn?
- How is America governed when half the country is swayed by a mass disinformation machine?
- “Jews have thrived in democracies because they thrive off the values that underwrite democracy — respect for difference, pluralist politics, recourse to rights and ideas rather over blood and soil.” Trump not conceding is anathema to that cause!
- And last, 57 years ago today, most everyone born prior to 1956 recalls hearing the news that JFK was shot and killed. American innocence was lost that day. I was a 9 year old in 3rd grade and remember vividly. This was my generation’s Pearl Harbor, a day that lives in infamy!
- Key headlines give in-depth reading, more cartoons below:
+ Senators who rejected impeachment in favor of ‘letting voters decide’ now reject voters’ decision Ed. Note: Unprecedented in American history
+ Why Jews especially should be terrified by Trump’s refusal to concede, by Ari Hoffman, Forward.com