- Editor’s note: We witnessed very serious news over the weekend that a conversation of overturning the election via martial law occurred in The White House:
- CNN: Heated Oval Office meeting included talk of …, martial law as Trump advisers clash
- Keith Obermann said, “TRUMP’S COUP MEETING WAS TREASON“
- Marc Elias: A Threat to Democracy is a must-read perspective now.
- That the President of the United States is using the Oval Office to plot a disenfranchisement of citizens’ votes via martial law is a travesty, if not an impeachable crime!
- With nary a word on the cyber equivalent of a Pearl Harbor attack on America, and the virus taking almost 375,000 people by the time Trump leaves office, this man does not deserve to be considered a leader.
- Let us remember what Abraham Lincoln wrote just prior to the Civil War (above).
*** SELECT CARTOONS OF THE WEEK ***