- Editor’s note: Much concern was raised in the last two days about Trump’s state of mind.
- The Atlantic published this report: Trump Is Losing His Mind.
- Trump’s plan for a “wild” protest January 6th has the country on-edge.
- Trump knows he has no chance to overturn the election legally, so will he incite violence?
- All of Trump’s legal battles garnered him a huge asset – a PAC that is the recipient of millions of dollars from supporters who think they donated to defend his Presidency, yet mostly will just line his pockets.
- 30 more days to the end of 45’s reign!
- Trump’s chaos from last weekend opens Christmas Week coverage:
*** SELECT TRUMP NEWS FORM THE WEEKEND ***
The Atlantic: Trump Is Losing His Mind
“Given Trump’s psychological profile, it was inevitable that when he felt the walls of reality close in on him—in 2020, it was the pandemic, the cratering economy, and his election defeat—he would detach himself even further from reality. It was predictable that the president would assert even more bizarre conspiracy theories. That he would become more enraged and embittered, more desperate and despondent, more consumed by his grievances. That he would go against past supplicants, like Attorney General Bill Barr and Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, and become more aggressive toward his perceived enemies. That his wits would begin to turn, in the words of King Lear. That he would begin to lose his mind.
“So he has. And, as a result, President Trump has become even more destabilizing and dangerous.”