- Editor’s note: Top of the news from Thursday:
- Yelm film maker Paulina Amador’s movie an OFFICIAL SELECTION of the Amsterdam World International Film Festival,
- Trump admin. executed more people in five months than the federal government executed during the previous five decades,
- Romney calls Trump’s COVID-19 leadership ‘a great human tragedy’
- Trump worried he may be prosecuted in NY after leaving office
** SELECT REGIONAL, NATIONAL NEWS **
Yelm film maker Paulina Amador’s EVOLUTION: The Genius Equation is an OFFICIAL SELECTION of the prestigious Amsterdam World International Film Festival!
NRDC: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers rejected the federal Clean Water Act permit application for Alaska’s Pebble Mine, spares Alaska’s pristine Bristol Bay and its Native communities from being destroyed by this proposed gold and copper mega-mine and the billions of tons of mining waste
** CORONAVIRUS NEWS **
** TRUMP’S WORLD **
Wisconsin Supreme Court declines to hear Trump Campaign voter fraud case – Trump and his allies are 1-41 in court. [“The court … said the case must first wind its way through lower courts. Trump said in his filing with the Wisconsin Supreme Court that there would not be enough time to wage the legal battle that way before presidential electors cast their ballots on Dec. 14.]
Michael Flynn’s firing: A lie, a leak, and then a liability – Inside the 25 days that shook the Trump presidency, By Carol E. Lee, NBC News.
Ivanka Trump deposed by DC attorney general in inauguration investigation – The probe is looking into the spending of the Trump inaugural committee.
The woman who could be Trump’s biggest threat speaks out [NY AG Leticia James]
Trump unveils $207 million fundraising haul after election in effort to overturn result – the combined fundraising of Trump committees between Oct. 15 and Nov. 23 to $495 million, the Trump campaign said.