- Editor’s note: I have received a large volume of e-mails since January 6th that Trump had everything under control, along with Gen. Mike Flynn, promising Trump would become President on January 20th.
- As late as January 18, Trump adherents were beseeched to stay the course, posts proclaiming that “once Biden takes his oath, he and his team are arrested for treason and sedition…encircled by the military.”
- I have watched “enlightened” and educated people toss aside their own reasoning abilities to consume and become followers of the promulgated garbage of baseless lies, merely to fit an agenda and/or to follow the herd.
- CNN reported: Trump has left, but some of his supporters still think he’s about to declare martial law — and they’re excited
- The Washington Post reports: The administrator of 8kun, the longtime home of the mysterious Q, says it’s time to move on
- NBC News: Donald Trump promised to end “American carnage” and “Make America Great Again.” Four years later, he leaves with those goals far from reach.
- And Trump’s pardons were the swampiest thing possible from the man who promised to drain the swamp of cronyism.
- The last 4 years of a documented 30,000+ Presidential lies comes to the end today. From CNN‘s Daniel Dale: Reflections on four weird years fact checking every word from Donald Trump
- Trump was defeated because he did not take care of his people, and did not know how to govern.
- Approx. 402,000 covid deaths occurred on Trump’s watch, nearly the U.S. total of WWII military deaths.
- Finally, President Joe Biden has been elected, certified and inaugurated as the 46th President of the United States.
- Grace and civility now return to the Office of the President, and along with First Lady Jill Biden, America can have pride in decency, honor, and kindness.
- America now rejoins our allies as committed partner.
- As just one example, when the pandemic is over, our President & First Lady will take their rightful place in the Kennedy Center Honors Presidential Box, the premier annual event recognizing our country’s leading artists who have contributed to the American culture via their life’s work in the performing arts. Former President Obama was the last sitting President to bestow these honors, in 2016.
- And Vice President Kamala Harris and First Husband Doug Emhoff are forging new paths as a bi-racial couple, shining brightly as a beacon of hope for so many people!
- Grace and kindness in action and deeds: Joe Biden and Kamala Harris spent MLK day volunteering at food banks
- A new day has dawned on America, where hope for the future can once again reign!
Trump supporters hung-on to expectations he would deliver for them, yet Trump did have the wherewithal to accomplish these:
* Disbanding The Federal Reserve, return the U.S.to the Gold Standard
* UFO Disclosure by end of 2017
* NESARA to pay by Nov. 4, 2020 election day
* Revealing JFK, Jr. was alive and supporting Trump for re-election
* Unredacted JFK Assassination files publicly released
* Cancel debt with China [UK’s Independent: China bans Trump cabinet officials from ever doing business with country]
* 9-11 files released
* 540,000 pedophile arrests
As Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY.) tweeted: “The omission of Snowden, Assange, and Ulbricht, from the pardons and commutations list speaks volumes. The President went 0 for 3 in his final round with the swamp.” [Ed. note: Trump was always for himself, and merely used his supporters and adherents.]
And a last good-bye to President Trump on his last day as President:
+ NBC’s Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon: The Trump ‘concession speech we all deserve’
The Trump Administration now ends exactly where it began 4 years ago today, having promulgated over 30,000+ lies since January 20, 2017, the first lie about Inauguration crowd size: