“Pumpkin Patches & Harvest Fun You’ll Fall For”
Plentiful Pumpkin Patches & Fall Farm Adventures
If you’re looking for the perfect pumpkin, or want to trek through a locally grown corn maze, our region’s farmers have you covered. Want to get out mid-week or are looking for ideal weekend adventure? With this many options, you’ll find the perfect patch for your schedule:
- Crossroads Community Covenant Church Annual Pumpkin Patch – Yelm / Monday-Friday: 3 p.m – 6 p.m., Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. until Oct. 31
- Hunter Family Farm Pumpkin Patch & Festival / Thursdays – Fridays: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., Saturdays – Sundays 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. until Oct. 30
- Pigman’s Pumpkin Patch / Open Monday–Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 pm., Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rutledge Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch / Open daily 10 a.m. – 6 p.m until Oct 31
- Schilter Family Farm Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze / Monday–Thursday, Sunday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m., Friday-Saturday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. until Oct. 31 [their fall festival turns 25]
+ Experience Olympia & Beyond: 4 Stops for Fall Farm Fun
+ Thurston Talk: 2021 Pumpkin Patches and Corn Mazes in Olympia and Throughout Thurston County
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Yelm Community Blog a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.