- Dominion-Fox lawsuit filings reveal that FOX News was complicit in protecting Trump.
- Had FOX News hosts told the truth about the 2020 election results, Trump likely would have been impeached/convicted in the Senate and removed from office, never to be allowed to run for public office again.
- The U.S. has not had in recent times what FOX News has become – state media.
- FOX leaders chose greed, profits, and power for ratings over what they knew and privately expressed as truth – that the 2020 election was not a fraud.
- Their purpose was to keep their audience happy and from defecting to other networks to the right of them, maintain ratings, and profits flowing.
- FOX’s efforts to undermine the announcement of their own independent 2020 election decision desk in being the first to call Biden the winner has totally undermined this network’s credibility.
- MSNBC: Fox News may want to settle, but the ball is likely in Dominion’s court
Rupert Murdoch’s Fox Network in the cross-hairs!
+ USA Today: Tucker Carlson Wrote He ‘Passionately’ Hated Trump in Text to Colleague, Court Filing Reveals – In one of the January 2021 exchanges made public on Tuesday, Carlson texts a colleague: “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait”
+ The Washington Post: 4 takeaways from the new Dominion-Fox lawsuit documents – Two days before Jan. 6, Tucker Carlson texted someone, “We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights. I truly can’t wait.”
+ The Washington Post: Murdoch confided Trump was going ‘increasingly mad’ as Fox pushed false claims – The media executive’s astonishingly candid assessments are found in thousands of pages of internal Fox documents released as part of a lawsuit by Dominion.
+ The Washington Post: Trump spurred ‘existential crisis’ at Fox News, lawsuit exhibits show
+ Variety on MSN: Who’s in Charge at Fox News? The Question Seems Critical in Dominion Lawsuit
+ Politico: House GOP faces a new Jan. 6 headache, courtesy of Tucker Carlson – The Capitol Police chief and Republican senators slammed the Fox News host for falsely characterizing the violent riot — using footage Speaker Kevin McCarthy provided him.
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Yelm Community Blog a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.