Photo credit: Robert Piras/Shutterstock
– “‘Game-Changing’ Study Links Cellphone Radiation to Cancer”
* An increased incidence of brain and heart tumors was seen in rats.
“It’s the moment we’ve all been dreading. Initial findings from a massive federal study, released on Thursday [May 26, 2016], suggest that radio-frequency (RF) radiation, the type emitted by cellphones, can cause cancer.”
“The findings should be a wake-up call for the scientific establishment, according to Portier [Chris Portier, a former associate director of the NTP who commissioned the study.], who is now a contributing scientist at the Environmental Defense Fund. ‘I think this is a game changer,’ he said. ‘We seriously have to look at this issue again in considerable detail,'” quoting Josh Harkinson, Mother Jones.
– “Latest Radio Frequency Study Adds Credibility to Concerns About Cell Phone Hazards”
* Latest Radiofrequency Study — A Wake Up Call for Cell Phone Hazard Deniers?
* Heart and Brain Tumors Found in Rats Exposed to Cell Phone Radiation
* Electromagnetic Fields Can Damage Cells and DNA Via Cellular Stress Responses
* Epidemiologist Calls for Revised Cell Phone Standards
* 1 in 4 Car Accidents Caused by Cell Phones
* How to Protect Your Health From Cell Phone Radiation
By Dr. Mercola.
Post a comment
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
By submitting a comment you grant Yelm Community Blog a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution. Inappropriate and irrelevant comments will be removed at an admin’s discretion. Your email is used for verification purposes only, it will never be shared.